THE FRANKLIN PARTNERSHIP - OTHER RESOURCES
Every two weeks, The Franklin Partnership provides an update on legislation and other announcements related to COVID-19 and the current economic environment. The last update provided can be viewed here. Published on January 18, 2021.
The last update includes information specific to:
- New CDC Webpage & FAQ: Ventilation in Buildings
- Vaccination Tracker by State
- FFCRA Extended: FAQ Issued
- Wage and Hour Division Opinion Letters
- Extension of $300 per week Unemployment
- Updated Employee Retention Tax Credit
- IRS Revokes Deduction of PPP Expenses Notices
- PPP1 Loans Reopen; Changes
- Second Draw PPP Loans Overview
- Next Steps on Regulatory and Legislative Actions
- Biden Releases $1.9 Trillion COVID Proposal
In addition to the above update, The Franklin Partnership has also provided AMBA members with the below resources.