Certification can be extremely valuable within the mold building industry.
Within the mold building operation, AMBA Certification can provide:
- a raised level of worker performance,
- increased productivity and competitiveness,
- a heightened sense of pride amongst the workforce,
- greater visibility for highly skilled AMBA-certified mold builders and technicians through AMBA's skilled certification designations (i.e., Joe Smith, AMBA-MMBC),
- help employers identify areas that need additional training,
- a tool to test the skill level of new employees, and
- a guideline to create an internal apprenticeship or training program.
Within the mold building industry, AMBA Certification can provide:
- a stronger corporate brand as a company that employes an AMBA-certified workforce,
- a competitive advantage with highly skilled, AMBA-qualified mold builders and CNC technicians, and
- greater visibility amongst OEMs and potential customers.
To learn more about testing content, cost and how to order, click here.